Actuarial Associate Consultant - Leeds
£40,000 - £50,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Part qualified Actuarial Pensions Associate Consultant
Leeds or Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Im seeking to appoint an Actuarial Associate Consultant to my clients Retirement and Investment practice.
You can be based in either Manchester or Leeds, and if you have 2 to 5 years pensions actuarial experience and would like to progress your career with a global consulting leader across investment and retirement, this is certainly an unmissable opportunity to consider this spring.
In this role, were looking for someone to:
* Work on a portfolio of DB and DC pension arrangements with clients including several large companies and large public sector pension schemes
* Work on analysis of the actuarial assumptions
* Produce liability figures for tri-annual and PPF valuations, accounting disclosures, individual technical calculations and annual updates
* Prepare trustee training sessions
* Be an active member of a number of client teams to provide actuarial advice on DB pension funds
* Attend and contribute to client meetings
* Delegating work to more junior colleagues
* Act as a mentor to more junior members of the team
The successful incumbent will have:
* Strong analytical skills and a good understanding of the pensions market place
* Progress through the FIA/FFA qualification
* 2 to 5 years relevant experience generally although there will be some flexibility
Do get in touch for further detail on this appointment and for an oversight of the current pensions actuarial and investment markets in the North market.
To be considered or for more information please submit your updated CV