Data Governance Manager - Liverpool
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Data Governance Manager - Liverpool - FTSE250 Business
Our FTSE 250 client based in Liverpool are currently looking for a Data Governance Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading financial services business who are dedicated to their on-going compliance with Data Governance regulations such as GDPR and the DPA2018. You will ideally come from a strong privacy background within financial services or highly regulated professional services business.
* Implementing the Data Governance framework business wide to improve processes around data management, data quality, protection and data security
* Act as an SME to advise the business on Data Governance related policies and processes
* Ensuring and managing Data Governance aspects of Privacy by Design within the Group
* Defining, creating and monitoring Data Governance MI throughout the Group
* Established experience within Data Governance, ideally within financial services/regulated businesses
* Proven track record of implementing and managing Data Governance frameworks end-to-end
* Excellent track record of senior stakeholder management - in particular executive level stakeholders
* Demonstrable experience of GDPR, DPA 2081, COBIT and preferably experience with ISO27001 standards
If this is of interest please send your CV for immediate consideration