Ecommerce Website Content Administrator
24th June 2019
£16000 - £21000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This is an opportunity to join an ambitious fast-growing furniture retailer who sells 100% solid oak furniture as well as glass and outdoor furniture. Their products are stylish and always priced competitively
They are rated 9.2 on Trustpilot with over 1000 reviews and their target is to be ranked in the top 10 best-rated furniture companies on Trustpilot
They are passionate about progression for the company and their people and if your hardworking and have something to prove they want to take you along on the journey
Their e-commerce content administrator role puts you in charge of organising and distributing content to all their sales channels, ensuring their customers and internal teams have access to complete and correct product data.
You'll be planning and assisting with product photography, helping influence what their customers see and ensuring their customers get the visuals they need to make an informed decision.
You'll be in charge of listing products on all their sales channels, ensuring products are optimised for search, playing a key role in the successful launch of new products and improving the quality of existing listings through optimisation.
You'll update the site with content and visuals for the homepage and category pages for promotional events and seasonal changes, keeping the website looking fresh and relevant.
Your work will directly influence the look and feel of the website, as well as positively impact traffic and conversion.
This is a great role for anyone looking to progress into advanced digital marketing or buying roles. They work with many cool e-commerce tools, that make life easier for an e-commerce professional
Based on your experience you may have the opportunity to mentor an apprentice, ideal if you want to progress into supervisory and managerial roles.
Key skills and experience required:
- A keen interest in IT and eCommerce
- Good writing skills (product descriptions, titles, blog posts)
- Familiar with data management and manipulation
- Basic Excel / Google sheets skills (vlookups, remove duplicates etc)
- Photoshop / image editing
- Basic knowledge of SEO and best practices
- Familiar with content management systems (Magento, Linnworks, etc)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload
- Must be methodical and organised
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able to communicate well
- Able to work well individually and as a team where required
Working knowledge and experience of Magento 1.9 or 2.0, Amazon Seller Central and eBay is necessary
Salary: £16,000-£21,000 - negotiable based on experience
They have perks!:
- Free onsite parking
- Discounts on company products
- Company funded perks package with exclusive discounts and freebies on hundreds of daily essentials
- Hot drinks and snacks always available
- Pizza days!
- 28 days annual leave
- Friendly and welcoming office environment
They are based in Oldbury, Birmingham and their office is a 5 min walk from Sandwell & Dudley Train Station and Oldbury bus station