|Listed on:||21st June|
|Salary/Rate:||£18,000 - £21,000|
£18000 - £21000 per annum
Our client is currently looking for a PA to be based in their Manchester offices.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Personal Assistant to the Managing Director (diary management, travel co-ordination and personal errands)
* Secretarial duties (Meeting room bookings and visitor bookings)
* Administrative support (Working with the wider Operational team to support HR, Finance and Marketing with Administrative tasks)
* Travel Management (Working with travel suppliers, managing office travel and adhering to travel regulations)
* Reception duties (Greeting visitors, setting up meeting rooms and working with building reception)
* Support for Manchester Office (Office Administration tasks, General day to day queries and basic IT queries)
* Support on Company Events and Weekly Friday Social Bookings (Administrative support, marketing support and travel liaison)
Key Technical Disciplines: Windows 8, Microsoft Office to include: Word, Outlook, Excel
Qualifications: A Level or above
Desired skills & experience: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Professional and proactive team player (friendly, credible, articulate) who can work with an ambitious sales force. Exceptional organisation skills, strong time management ability and detail conscious. We will consider PAs and Administrators with 12 months + experience in a busy office environment. The preferred candidate will have experience working in a sales/recruitment office.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm, 1 hour lunch break.
To be considered please apply online and submit your updated CV.