Senior Project Manager - Oil & Gas
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager (Oil & Gas) to join our team of consultants at Experis. Working on-site with one of our clients you will lead projects and initiatives with broad scope and high impact to the business and will be a recognized expert in this specialized field. In this role you will be responsible for major and complex project assignments with long-term business implications, manage complex project related commercial issues within area of expertise, and contribute to the overall business strategy. Reporting to the RoW Projects Director roles & responsibilities shall include:
- Primary customer contact. Resolve specification and commercial issues, manage correspondence, provide periodic updates, ensure customer satisfaction, and negotiate/ coordinate with staff as appropriate.
- Responsible for the financial performance of a portfolio of projects with key metrics of increasing project margin and cash collection. Responsible for on-time delivery (OTD) in accordance with contract and managing all aspects of OTD risk and mitigation within the business and with the customer.
Manage all commercial aspects of the project portfolio including receivables, claims, contract changes, margin enhancement, and effective project closeout.
- Responsible for project risk management processes and developing and implementing project controls processes and tools.
- Responsible for co-ordinating monthly rigour around project review cycle to ensure project performance and risk are reported out to the business & understood.
- Lead a project team from ITO stage to execution through contract reviews to identify & manage risks, monitor financial and operational performance against the agreed timescales, and initiates corrective action where appropriate.
- Ensure that all project operations are carried out in accordance with the applicable procedures and any applicable client and statutory requirements; including the monitoring of internal project audits ensuring that actions are closed out.
- Support external third party audits as representative from the Project Management function.
- Conduct assessment of project non-conformances and assist quality representatives with closing out those non-conformances including CIR reviews and closure.
- Drive organizational effectiveness in order to achieve business goals and the development of employees.
- Provide full scope of leadership for direct report(s), including performance evaluation, annual assessment, salary planning, and employee development.
- Create an environment which enables the attraction of new, qualified talent to the organization.
- Any other duties as directed by senior business leadership.
- Location: Newcastle
- Duration: permanent (consultancy basis)
- Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
- 22 days Holiday per annum
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assisted Programme
- Corporate gym membership
- Childcare vouchers (Tax & NI free)
Please apply by submitting your CV.