LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
City Of London
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The role responsibilities of the Evidential Analyst will include;
Work as part of the investigation team and analyse data to assist in focusing the investigation and identify opportunities to gather evidential material.
Prepare and deliver evidential standard presentations, including the simplification of complex data for presentation at court.
Inference building and analysis to identify intelligence gaps and opportunities for the tactical environment and contributing to the strategic requirement.
Identify evidential opportunities combined with charting to include: Sequence of Events, Network Charts, Commodity Flow Charts, Communications Patterns and Criminal Business Profile.
Review bulk data and conduct analysis and research to highlight intelligence gaps, criminal trends, relationships, disruption opportunities and further intelligence gathering opportunities in accordance with the Intelligence model products and processes.
Mentor BITSU and Investigation Support Assistants in analytical practice.
Skills required include;
* Demonstrable ability to evaluate intelligence and related data, gathered from multiple sources;
* Understanding of the use and value of all appropriate sources;
* Demonstrable ability to conduct analysis of this material in support of investigative objectives, using appropriate tools and techniques;
* Excellent understanding of information management and data integrity issues.
* Demonstrable ability to identify intelligence gaps, patterns, trends, relationships, risks and opportunities and make inferences, deduce new meaning and develop recommendations;
* Demonstrable ability to produce, present and disseminate appropriate analytical outputs e.g. products for evidential or intelligence purposes or to inform tactical, operational or strategic decision-making;
* Demonstrable ability to produce evidential standard presentations, including the simplification of complex data for presentation at court.
* Experience of delivering briefings and presentations, making recommendations to support the decision making and risk management process;
* Experience of ensuring the appropriate and secure handling and dissemination of material in accordance with legislation and best practice;
* Experience engaging diverse range of stakeholders
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage with key senior stakeholders across LE and Government.
* Experience of working in intelligence and/or Law Enforcement arena, Knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g. CPIA, ECHR) and its impact on the role and Agency activity;
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.