Technical Support Officer (Utilities)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
Bury St. Edmunds
£18341 - £20828
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you looking for an Administration/technical project support role with the chance to join a UK leading company in the Utilities Industry who will offer genuine progression for the future and will provide you with a competitive salary and benefits package?
On offer is the opportunity to join a company who will provide you with lots of training and opportunities to progress in the company, whilst you support the engineering teams in a variety of duties. Benefits include 25 days holiday pension, life assurance, flexible benefits and corporate perk scheme. Working hours are 8.30-5 Mon-Fri.
The role would suit someone with knowledge of Microsoft Office who is looking for an office based role within an excellent company in the Utilities Industry.
The role will include:
* Office based admin position where you will work as support for the engineering departments
* Dealing with customers via email, phone and occasionally face to face
* Data Entry
* Microsoft office (Word/Excel)
* Good communication skills (Written and Verbal)
* Experience of working in a technical environment-construction/engineering/Utilities Industry
CLOSING DATE: 25/6/19
Admin, Office, Engineering, Support Officer, CAD, Utilities, Energy, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Sudbury, Suffolk