Product Management Team Leader
£50000 - £50000
£Competitive Plus Benefits
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Product Management Team Leader
Our client is a specialist provider of data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. They're now looking for a Product Management Team Leader to join them in Derby.
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Free broadband
- DIS pay-out
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free beverages
- £1,200 refer a friend bonus
- Work perks, including discounts on gym memberships, shopping, holidays and more
If you're a project management professional from an IT, cloud, networking or telecommunications background, this is a great opportunity to take your next step up with a forward-thinking business.
It's an exciting time to join our client's team. They're expanding into new markets, introducing new solutions to their product range and making huge investments in innovation, infrastructure and expertise.
You'll have the chance to drive the success of a cutting-edge portfolio, develop your leadership skills and make a real mark within the business.
As the Product Management Team Leader, you will plan and deliver our client's product management roadmap.
Leading a team of up to three Product Managers, you will:
- Take ownership of product launches, from concept to launch and beyond
- Carry out market research into product positioning and competitor offerings
- Review price books and product messaging
- Demonstrate ROI and complete cost-price analysis
- Deliver product training to the Sales and Technical Support teams and partners
To join our client as the Product Management Team Leader, you'll need:
- Project management experience, gained in the IT, cloud, networking or telecommunications industries
- Exposure to some of the following: virtualisation, IaaS, Storage as a Service, Disaster Recovery as a Service or online backup
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A highly-organised approach
Ideally, you'll have team leadership experience, but this isn't essential. Knowledge of any of the following would also be an advantage: VMware, Cisco ACI, Cisco HCS, Veeam, Zerto, NetApp, SD-WAN, MPLS, Azure or Managed Services.
Our client would like to hear from you if you've worked as an IT Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Product Manager, Telecoms Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Cloud Project Manager or Product Team Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're looking to join an innovative company as a Product Management Team Leader, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: Monday - Friday - 9:00 - 17:30, with a one hour lunch break