Agile Business Analyst, Jira, MSSQL, MySQL, SQL, Confluence, Scrum, Agile, Master, BA, Analysis, Strategy, Strategic, Map, Mapping, Mapped, Government, Health, Gap, As Is, To Be, Product Owner, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Process Model,
Our Public Sector Health client based in London are recruiting for an Agile Business Analyst.
A Business Analyst is needed to work in an agile team on the discovery of user needs, analysis, support solution design, implementation and delivery of a bi-directional interface between Trainees Information System (TIS) and Electronic Staff Record (ESR) system using user-centred approach. This expands the functionality of the existing one-way interface and is intended to improve data reliability and accuracy of trainees' information across both systems.
The Business Analyst will document systems integration aspects; ensure the solution is documented, versioned and designed with platform independence and service evolution in mind to evolve independently from client applications.
Key Skills / Experience
- Evidence of experience in Business Analysis - gather needs and analysing information using comprehensive tools and techniques
- Evidence of ability to map business processes and data flow from source to target according to the data and development lifecycle
- Process re-design and optimisation and mapping of user journeys. Producing As-Is and To-Be business process models.
- Experience of working with both traditional and modern interfaces and systems integration, to document proposals for possible solutions and drive the solution of choice with the developers and others.
- Evidence of strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate and build relationships effectively with a broad range of people, both verbal and in writing
- Demonstrable experience of working with development teams in an Agile delivery setup, creating BDD style User Stories, maintaining and prioritising Product backlog and roadmap with Product Owners.
- Demonstrable experience of acting as conduit between development team and stakeholders in translating requirements into both technical and non-technical speak/language to facilitate communications and engagement.
- Demonstrable experience in writing acceptance criteria, carrying out acceptance testing to validate technical designs and developments.
- Evidence of experience to map, agree, and document data flows and data ownership for systems integration purposes.
- Demonstrable experience of JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working in Agile environment using SCRUM or other Agile frameworks
- Previous experience working with Public Sector clients or the NHS
- Experience working with MSSQL or MySQL to query databases
- Previous experience working with APIs and Microservice-driven applications