Online since 1999 | 10,058 IT Jobs Live NOW
DevOps Engineer
Premium Job From IC Resources
Recruiter: IC Resources
Listed on: 17th June
Location: Bristol
Salary/Rate: £35000 - £45000
Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Reference: JO-1906-139387_1560769470_expired
Contact Name: Jacob Pine

This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.

DevOps Engineer, exciting client, fantastic opportunity to take the lead on all things DevOps! As the DevOps Engineer you will take full day to day responsibility for all things DevOps and play a key part in making sure the infrastructure integration is delivered! The role is based in Bristol. There will also be the need to get involved in IT Support (2nd Line) which should be circa 30% of the role. The remaining 70% will be DevOps focused but they are looking for the candidate to move towards DevOps 100%. The client is looking for someone to take full control on all things DevOps related and be the lead within the business. Key Skills:-DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform etc) -IT Support (1st/2nd Line) -Windows, Linux, macOS-Microsoft-Outlook-Exchange-Office 365-Cloud-Scripting (Bash, C++, C#) Key Tasks:-DevOps-2nd Line IT support-Software/system integration-Scripting -Design, planning and builds
?Apply now or please get in contact for more information -