Title: SAP Treasury Contractor
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: London (Wigmore Street) and Portsmouth
Travel Requirement: Weekly between London & Portsmouth
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in supporting SAP Treasury and Risk Management solutions
- Work with the internal Treasury team to ensure all incidents, request and changes are delivered to SLA and agreed plans.
- Proven implementation, configuration and support experience of SAP Treasury and Risk Management in the following areas;
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Excellent configuration, support and business knowledge in the following key areas in SAP Treasury and Risk Management:
- SAP Treasury and Risk Management
- Transaction Management
- SAP Cash & Liquidity Management
- SAP In-House Cash
- SAP Bank Communication Management
- SAP Financial Accounting
- Integration Experience with SAP Treasury and third parties (Reuters, SWIFT, Banks, Market data, etc.)
- Detailed understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional areas of SAP Treasury and SAP FI-CO.
- Proven experience in Treasury business processes/functions.
- Experience in working with ABAP team and complex functional specification (RICEFW).
- Provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP Treasury solutions.
- Provide Application Management Support as a Lead in Incidents, Change Requests and Service Requests in treasury.
- Provide regular status updates and highlight issues to the Treasury team and the Head of SAP Applications.
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards. Ensure the integrity of the SAP Treasury configuration of the SAP system across multiple landscapes.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Demonstrate proof of concept and assist in training activities
- Manage in the development of Treasury Training Documentation
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with the Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develops functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing.
- May be required to lead and coordinate the work of a small team.
- Understands the business processes and how the application supports the processes. Applies this knowledge to solve problems and deliver changes.
- Understands and applies Babcock methodologies and procedures.
- A university degree or relevant experience in Finance or Information Management.
- 5 Years of hand-on SAP Treasury implementations, configuration and support experience.
- Integration experience with SAP Treasury, Finance and Third Parties.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills (written and oral) with the ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Previous experience as a consultant or customer facing experiences (Internal or External).
- Should be comfortable working in a team and independently.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Experience working in an environment where negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills are required.
- Desire to improve the current solution.
- Focus on delivering customer service and quality solutions.
- Experience or exposure to IT Governance.
- Exposure to ITIL Framework.
- Domain Expertise in Engineering & Construction will be a plus.