|Listed on:||17th June|
|Contact Name:||Fanny Noren|
I have a contract opportunity available for a Metering engineer to join a global technology and engineering leader.
Please read the job description below and contact me with a up to date Cv if you are relevant... if not please pass these details on to colleagues, friends etc.
6 months +
Provide technical metering support to client asset operations and maintenance departments including supporting the offshore and onshore metering specialists.
* Have sufficient knowledge of liquid and gas metering system design, and the preparation of specifications for metering system equipment and instrumentation, to work within contractor's or client's office. * Have enough knowledge of liquid and gas metering system principles of operation to run or check flow calculations.
* Have the knowledge to check measurement and allocation data. Run queries update enterprise databases or business system. Basic knowledge of all relevant IP, API, AGA, BS and ISO standards and codes of practice relating to general measurement activities. Conversant with local regulations for the North Sea DECC/NPD.
* Should be fully conversant with Office tools (excel, word, access, PowerPoint, Visio, project).
* Should be able to run standard packages to perform check flow calculations.
* Should be fully conversant with HYSYS and MathCAD as they are applied to measurement system calculations or process.
* Should have performed proves and verification's, analysed k-factors performance and identified key problems with Turbine meters, USM's etc.
* Has interrogated, updated and sense checked configuration of Metering System Flow
Education and Experience EDUCATION:
* The job holder should have an engineering degree or as a minimum a recognised, relevant trade qualification, HNC qualification or higher.
* 3 years relevant experience within the oil and gas or related industry
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales