Service Engineer (Electrical)
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
14th June 2019
£37000 - £39000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you electrically qualified, looking to join a new and exciting industry? Are you looking for challenging role that will test your technical abilities?Excellent role on offer for someone looking to join a world leading electrical company, that will provide you with specialist training and development to become a technical specialist.Do you have experience of working with 3-Phase equipment? Have you worked on Medium or High Voltage electrics?On offer is an exciting role within one of the world's leading manufacturers of Hybrid Batteries. This company manufacture, install and service a range of Ultra-Fast charging batteries, for the commercial vehicle and public transportation sectors. Due to continued growth within the market they are now looking to recruit a Service Engineer to join their engineering team.In this role you will be home based, visiting customer sites diagnosing, servicing, repairing and Installing Hybrid Batteries. You will be supplied with specialist training and tools to carry out your work. You will be supported by your line manager with any technical issues.
* Field Service Engineer - covering London and infrequent travelling across the UK.
* Servicing and Installing a range of Hybrid Ultra-Fast charging batteries.
* Working with Medium and High Voltage electrics, 3-Phase and Inverters
* Manufacturers training on offer for the candidate that shows a willingness to learn.
* £36'900 - £39'000 + Van, Specialist Training, Development, Bonus, Laptop and Excellent Benefits.
* Has strong 3-Phase knowledge
* Has a solid background working on Motors and Inverters.
* Wants training and development
* Is happy to cover London, with 2 UK-Wide jobs per month.