Senior Business Systems Analyst - London
£60,000 - £70,000
Senior Business Systems Analyst
£60000 - £70000 per annum
This position will provide expertise and functional consulting support to projects, including implementation, upgrade, issue resolution, and support.
The role will proactively capture, understand and influence business requirements and expectations on a global scale.
Key responsibilities include ensuring that solutions have a strong business value, are fully aligned with business needs, and provide best business practice solutions.
The role will also work closely with global team in prioritizing, scoping and leading resolution of issues, enhancements and ERP projects through their lifecycle.
This role will require leadership skills and will interact with senior level management.
Essential Job Functions:
* Contributes to overall alignment with IT and business by leading business requirements and improving IT Service. This role is expected to provide guidance in functional ERP solutions and projects in line with overall global IT strategy and processes.
* Liaises between business and remote support teams on ERP requests and issues, provides solutions to ERP issues.
* Gathers and effectively documents business requirements and defines scope by conducting interviews, leads crossfunctional process mapping and analysis workshops with key business partners * Defines and documents business case / ROI; prioritises, and manages project initiatives * Translates, and documents business requirements into functional design and solutions, and liaises with development and CNC teams
* Has ability to perform testing and quality assurance on development solutions created in the ERP.
* Creates and delivers change management and training plans and documentation for ERP projects
* Co-ordinates testing phases and documents test cases and scripts: Unit Testing, QA, UAT
* Drives solution alignment with business needs.
* Knowledgeable with business processes and process mapping. Thorough understanding of business processes and ability to translate them into functional requirements and IT solutions.
* Must be able to take initiative and work with multiple assignments under tight deadlines in a fast paced, ever-changing team environment. Capable of self-managing on smaller efforts or stepping into a Team Lead or PM role when called upon.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills: verbal and written
* Demonstrated experience in change management and systems training
* Experienced in process re-engineering, implementation of best practices and change management. Uses sound judgement to make recommendations and evaluate alternatives, assesses functional needs and recommends process improvements
* Committed to providing high quality solutions
To be considered please apply online and submit your updated CV.