An Analytics Solution Architect is required by global organisation in either in their Farnborough, London or Malvern offices.
As the Analytics Solution Architect, you will be working across a number of projects in the areas of Big Data, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for Security, Defence and Commercial customers. You will drive the teams' goal of maintaining and developing a leading-edge Data Analytics capability to support projects across the whole company.
What's in it for the Analytics Solution Architect?
- A Competitive Salary
- Working for a company with an excellent reputation
- Work with leading edge infrastructure and operational systems in the cloud space
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the Analytics Solution Architect:
- Hold or be eligible for SC clearance and willing to gain DV clearance
- Proven track record of technical leadership of Data Analytics projects
- Hold a Degree in relevant subject (Statistics, Big Data, Machine Learning)
- Experienced and knowledgeable in many aspects of the engineering, analysis and architecture of Big Data systems.
- Experienced in one or more of the following: Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Statistics, Computer Vision or Text processing
- Prior experience of working in a consultancy role, focused on customer needs and requirements or equivalent engineering role with customer/stakeholder exposure and influence.
- Skilled in the full product development lifecycle, from requirements to user testing
- Strong verbal and written technical communication skills
Desirable Skills for the Analytics Solution Architect:
- Prior experience in leading Agile teams
- Knowledgeable of the DevOps environment
Responsibilities for the Analytics Solution Architect:
- Technical Leadership of bids and projects
- Support formulation of strategy for Data Analytics
- Supporting the Business Development team to discuss solutions with customers
- Governance, review of customer deliverables
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as an Analytics Solution Architect and wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and Work with leading edge infrastructure and operational systems in the cloud space, then please apply via the link.