Android and iOS Developer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£30000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£30'000-£40'000 + Progression + Training + Flexi work + Pension 5% + Holiday 25+ Shares
ManchesterAre you skilled in either iOS, android or both and looking to be supported in become the 'go to' multi-skilled mobile application developer within a rapidly growing business?Great opportunity for some looking to feel valued in a business that will nurture ideas and encourage innovative and out the box thinking where your input will help shape the business future products.This collaborative, hardworking, focused and innovative company consists of likeminded and technology focused individuals who are all driving toward making the company amazing. Established in 1994, this organisation already has a strong foothold in their specialist market but with R&D at the heart of the business, if focused on creating a more portable mobile product which will slingshot the business into trend.Initially you will join the business working alongside and supported by the person currently doing the Android and iOS development for the business. Once up to speed you will eventually become the 'go to' 100% hands on mobile applications developer for the R&D department mostly for android and some iOS. This is a purely technical role and is perfect for someone looking to be valued, developed and utilised in a small and growing business where your work will help shape the future.This is a purely technical role and is perfect for someone looking to be valued, developed and utilised in a small and growing business where your work will help shape the future.The Role:
* Android and iOS Developer
* Portable mobile applications for engineering industry
* Training and on the job support on either android or iOS.
* Handover with current developer to shape you as the 'Go To' hands on lead (12 Months)
* Working within a team of 5 within R&D department (Heart of the business)
* Able to directly impact future products and services whilst being valued and listened too!The Person:* Android development experience
* Ideally some IOS development experience (Not essential)
* Looking for a 100% hands on development role
* Looking to be skilled across iOS and android (Mainly android)
* Become the 'go to' mobile applications developer over 12 months
* looking for technical career progression in a business that will value you and look after you long term.To apply for this position, please click apply and an experienced consultant will be in contact shortly!