Typescript Angular React C# Developer Investment Bank.
Front End Role - Main Skills:
Essential Typescript and React Development. Past C# Experience Web API is required.
- At least 10 years software development experience in an investment bank environment or equivalent
- At least 2 years recent experience using Typescript, React or Angular and CSS with track record of delivery.
- Strong development skills and experience with C#, WebApi
- Good knowledge of Rx and Redux and state management in modern web apps.
- Excellent knowledge of programming best practices, design patterns.
- Strong interest in continuous improvement and all aspects of software development and delivery.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and experience working with Jira.
- Strong understanding of test driven development and continuous integration practices (Team City experience beneficial).
- Very good understanding of relational databases with appropriate SQL knowledge.
- Good communication skills, both orally and in writing. Comfortable interacting with Front Office users.
- Good analytical skills; able to understand, formalise and explain complex problems.
To further enhance our offering, we are seeking to appoint an experienced Front End Developer to help develop a new application for managing the creation of new bond issue pitches. Knowledge of Fixed Income business would be beneficial but not required. We are looking for a candidate with strong knowledge of Typescript, React and C#.
- Participate in an agile based software development life cycle primarily focused on improving the user experience
- Work closely with the other developers in determining and providing solutions to new business requirements
- Propose and provide feedback from experience/knowledge improving UX and user workflow
- Refactoring of code base as required in order to improve system maintainability and supportability
Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location
Adlam Consulting operates as an Employment Agency & an Employment Business