|Listed on:||11th June|
|Salary/Rate:||£17,000 - £30,000|
|Contact Name:||Recruitment Genius Ltd|
For the last 10 years, this company has been helping e-commerce businesses to change the way they collect and analyse their website data to achieve BIG meaty results - like an increase in profit of £300,000 in just three months!
Their small but beautifully formed team of analytics wizards are all about results. They tweak, test and turnaround data collection so that the business is collecting analytics aligned with their sales goals. And they love every minute of it.
They are looking for someone who loves the technical side of life but is also practical enough to help clients find a pragmatic, if not perfect, solution; who is passionate about being part of a growing industry and wants to help businesses make better use of their data. Their clients cover many different industries, so you'll need to be adaptable and thrive on problem-solving too.
Your role in brief
- Liaise with clients over their data and reporting requirements to help build a tracking plan
- Write detailed specs for client developers
- Test the tags and code implementation to ensure the correct data can be collected
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems to resolve issues
- Provide on-going technical analytics support as part of ongoing client support
- UAT testing
- Website CMS platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager
- Basic understanding of Regular Expressions and how to use them
- Problem Solving
- Knowledge of datalayers and JSON
- Previous experience of e-commerce web solutions an advantage
- Ability to train others in the work you do
Who you are
- You love customer service
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- You're able to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- You have a great work ethic, self-motivated, with a keen attention to detail
- You stay calm and focused under pressure
- You don't mind a bit of research to resolve issues or learn about new products
- You're great at prioritising and getting tasks completed in a high-pressure environment
What's in it for you?
Well, apart from the obvious… everyone gets the chance to 'own' interesting projects from day one, to achieve a lot in a short space of time and to work on exciting (often well-known) brands. They also want to develop your skills - to build on the strengths you bring to us.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chandlers Ford, occasional UK travel to clients, training, conferences etc
Salary: Based on experience