£45K - £80K - Multiple roles available at all levels
A Global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation are looking to add a number of confident and highly skilled Data Scientists to their expanding Insight Driven Enterprise Team.
You will be part of a team that combines strategy, technology, Data Science and creative design to solve the most complex business and technology challenges.
As a Data Science Consultant, you will apply expertise to roles that vary from strategic advisory consulting through to complex data modelling and software development.Key Skills
- Strong software development skills - Python, "R" and SQL.
- Exposure to Data Visualisation packages such as SAS / SPSS / Qlik / Tableau / PowerBI.
- Mastery of the Data Science workflow.
- Knowledge of Statistical Modelling and Machine Learning techniques such as Classification, Regression, Forecasting, Anomaly Detections, Dimensionality Reduction, Feature Engineering and Feature Selection.
- Knowledge of NLP, Machine Vision or Recommender systems is a plus.
Your clients will look to you to be a trusted advisor, designing strategies and roadmaps to apply Analytics to optimise capabilities and business processes. This helps to shape and evolve their customer experience, to enhance and expand their service and commerce channels, and to identify and evaluate opportunities to improve business performance. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Dan Shannon at Evolutions Recruitment.