Commisioning Manager / Mechanical / Electrical / Rail / London
Real Time Recruitment
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk Positon - Mechanical / Electrical Commissioning Manager
Type - Contract
Location - London, SE1
Rate - Circa £40 per hour Ltd / Composite Company
Duration - 12 months +
Role and Responsibilities:
• Day to day co-ordination and management of direct and sub-contracted staff.
• Management and allocation of resources including plant, equipment, vehicles and materials
• Stakeholder management throughout the project lifecycle
• Manage all testing requirements and witness / handover documentation (SAT, iSAT, FAT, Commissioning Packs, ect)
• Managing documentation flow from commissioning engineers to senior management (internally) in line with the project requirements.
• Putting your workers to work safely (tool box talks, permit to work, DAB's, NAB's, RAMS, short form method statements, health and safety plans ect)
• Undertake safety and quality inspections and audits in line with project and contractual requirements.
• Client communication and relationship building.
• Assisting the commercial and planning teams on EWN, CE and NCE's.
• Completing site inspections in line with the project deliverables and scope of works and collating / maintaining site records.
• Driving outputs and motivating teams.
• Ensuring a high standard of work.
• Mentoring and coaching of staff.
• Produce programmes and schedules of work (work with the project planners).
• Provide technical support or manage that of.
• Assisting with the documentation for the Operation and maintenance manuals.
The candidate will ideally have some, but not necessarily all, of the following:
• Practical knowledge within the construction industry around HVAC.
• Good knowledge and understanding of BSRIA and CIBSE codes of practice.
• Management exp around commissioning of large projects.
• Previous Exp in RAIL project deliveries (preferred)
• Good knowledge and understanding of Testing procedures, documentation and delivery (candidate will need to show evidence)
• Clear understanding and implementation of permit to work and isolation of electricity (candidate will need to show evidence).
• Appropriate CSCS/CPCS competency qualifications.
• A formal qualification in electrical / engineering (preferred).
• Full current driving license.
• Exp of leading teams and or coordinating the work of others.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Results Driven.
• Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills.
Urgent requirement, Send cvs for immediate responce / feedback
Mechanical and Electrical Engineering