Telecoms Business Analyst
£400 - £450
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: Telecoms Business Analyst
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
The Business Delivery team are a team of B2B professionals who deliver best in class products and services with a passion for the customer. We collaborate with all areas of the business to understand the business need, lead transformational change and deliver innovative solutions ensuring a world class customer experience. We work across a broad portfolio of projects with a focus on business growth through delivery of product launches, estate transformation, digital transformation and process improvements.
We are currently driving ambitious plans for growth within Connectivity as we launch and scale new products. We currently offer a public WiFi service and now Ethernet through the Wholesale channel. As well as these, we also have plans for additional Wholesale products.
As a Business Analyst in the Business Delivery team, you'll be proactive and a problem solver to deliver end to end business analysis from project set up to implementation. You will gather and validate business requirements, generating quality artefacts that capture the feasible business solution.
You will work as part of the project delivery team and have the below responsibilities: Provide analysis services at the initiation of projects including stakeholder identification, scope definition, benefit measures and operational impact assessments
- Create and analyse customer journeys and business processes across project work streams e.g. customer communications, operating model, supply chain, business readiness and various customer channels - online and TV
- Facilitate workshops and one to one meeting's with stakeholders and business users to understand the 'as is' business environment, impact of the change on existing processes and the required 'to be' processes and journeys. This will include identifying opportunities for improvement
- Be accountable for delivering business analysis artefacts and activities including documenting end to end business requirements (from inception to solution delivery), requirements prioritisation and sign off, and managing stakeholder expectations by communicating progress against requirements and project achievements and challenges in a simplistic manner
- Support project implementation through collaboration with training and internal communications to ensure the change is fully understood by the business. Be available on site and online to support and update the recipients of change, user acceptance testing and the key stakeholders
- To assist in system issues associated with any deliveries and collaborate with technology to ensure these are resolved on a prioritised basis throughout warranty and beyond
- Support the Project Manager to deliver the Business strategy
- Create and manage the analysis approach and plan that defines the timings, deliverables and dependencies and supports the project goals to deliver within an agreed time, cost and quality standardYou will be happy to work in a flexible and agile environment where change to in flight projects is welcomed and you can adapt your approach quickly
You'll have Analytical and problemsolving skills, bringing a creative approach to solution finding
- Excellent relationship building approach, experienced in stakeholder management and working collaboratively with cross disciplined project teams
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, experienced in requirements capture and process mapping
- Working knowledge of the full project lifecycle with practical experience in planning and analysis
- Ability to adapt your analysis approach quickly in a flexible and fast paced environment
- Experienced in project implementation where skills in delivery readiness and operational change lead are key to project deliveryExperience of Telecommunications products (Ethernet, Broadband and Talk)Please submit CVs today!