To successful deliver engineering services to the client on the agreed site(s), ensuring performance of the site from a quality and health and safety perspective.
- Provision of all round engineering support, maintaining the Operational Assets.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Engineering Operational activities within the building are controlled and that they are being carried out with due regard to Health and Safety, business risk and maintaining the 100% uptime criteria.
- Appointed as an HV authorised person for the sites you will champion technical operations compliance at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining excellent standards of response to Asset performance, completion of assigned work and ensure any abnormal operating conditions and housekeeping issues are dealt with proficiently.
- You will be responsible to coordinate work permits to the SSP's and to escalate where necessary approval of permits that can affect the business critical systems.
- Closely monitor the Risk Assessments and Supplier activities on the campus and ensure they follow current H&S legalisation.
- Monitor the closure of the permits and provide the business with an ‘end of business report' of outstanding permits.
- Scheduling, closing off PPM's and entering reactive works to the planned preventative maintenance system will also be part of the position.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven experience in critical services industry
- HV Authorised Person.
- C&G Pts. 1 & 2, equivalent or exceeds.
- Confined Space entry trained / AP (Where required)
- 17th Edition IEE: Wiring and Installation.
- C&G 2391 test and inspection (preferred).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrate a good understanding and be technically competent in all building services, in particular UPS, Generators, Static Switches, Water Treatment, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a team of technicians/operatives.
- Proactive in achieving the highest standard of operation.