Technical Support Team Lead
£30,000 - £40,000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This Microsoft Gold Partner has an exciting opportunity to join their small, but growing, Managed Service team as the Technical Support Team Leader.
Your role will be key to delivering effective support to their customers, focused on Microsoft Cloud Technologies. You will responsible for ensuring IT issues and requests from their customers are resolved promptly and effectively to meet defined SLA's to ensure a great customer experience is delivered by the team. You will own the day to day relationship, and proactively communicate, with clients to ensure they remain satisfied by the service provided alongside generating opportunities to increase their uptake of products and services.
As the Technical Support Team Leader, you will be looked upon as a source of technical knowledge and leadership, be an escalation point for their support engineers and to provide an exemplar in terms of delivering a positive customer experience. You will also be responsible for making sure that monthly support reports for customers are generated, provide an overview of support cases to assist in identifying trends and making recommendations to assist in reducing ticket numbers and improving overall user experience.
You should have existing experience of Microsoft Cloud Technologies such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online & Azure IaaS. Any qualifications will be desirable but not required although experience in IT support for at least 3 years is a key requirement.
You will be a highly motivated, well organised with a 'can do' attitude, have a passion for customer service and a proven competency in IT infrastructure and end user support.
Your role will be predominately be based in Basingstoke. Travel to customer sites will be required as part of the role so you will need to have a full driving license and have your own vehicle.
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an IT support environment, or a strong IT background with relevant education.
- Experience of implementing and supporting Microsoft Windows 10
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Experience of supporting and administering Office 365 environments
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLANs, VPN and Firewalls.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and GPO.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience authoring IT documentation, such as reports, RFC's, User training documentation etc,.
- Experience liaising with 3rd Party vendors to resolve support issues such as Microsoft Support or application vendors.
Previous experience of leading a support team
ITIL Certification or Experience
Microsoft MCP or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 per annum + Company pension contribution
They also have a Technical Support Engineer role available, so if you feel you are better suited to that role please apply.