CAD Support Engineer
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
102458 - HZE_1559744746_expired
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
CAD Support Engineer
12 Months initially
Roles available at Bristol and Somerset sites.
Pay rate - Negotiable (DOE)
***Role outside of IR35***
We have an excellent opportunity, with a global leading, blue-chip organisation, for a number of CAD Support Engineer to join the team on a long term program of work.
The role is to provide the onsite CAD support services to around 30 users and 40 desktops/servers.
- Deploy Application Upgrades to all machines.
- Support and advise on Server upgrades.
- Identify and pro-actively deploy support packs/fixes/general maintenance activities.
- Handle regression checks during regular system updates (e.g. monthly AV patches).
- Handle CAD specific support calls and requests - user guidance/problem solving/re-builds.
- Liaise with second line support (Excitech & Graitec).
- Handle general support issues if no CAD work (supplement local IT support).
CAD Environment (Applications include):
o Civils 3D
o Navis (Freedom; Simulate; Manage)
o DWG Truview
o Design Review
o Vehicle Track
- All machines must be maintained and kept aligned at all times - e.g. a driver update in Somerset must be replicated in Bristol and London as soon as possible.
- Configuration management - all changes recorded and controlled.
- Meet standard desk service SLAs.
- Applications run at least at N-1 (versions, patches, service packs etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organisation on a long term program of work.
Apply now for your CV to reach me directly and we will respond as soon as possible.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.