Quality Inspection Administrator
My client is seeking an experienced Administrator who has a background in the Oil & Gas Industry in the Inspection arena.
The successful candidate will take part in the management and co-ordination of inspection activities at vendors as well as interfacing with Supplier/client/3rd party/certifying authority representatives.
- Reports to Project Quality Leader
- Arrange & monitor vendor inspection activities relating to client projects.
- Arrange & assist with client on-site inspection activities related to supplier product
- Document generation to support on-site client inspection activities
- Input information into the inspection Matrix's
- Handle telephone enquires external & internal
- Report/feedback issue's to Quality team, project team & supply chain
- Interface with Suppliers/Customer/Third Party/Certifying Authority Representatives as required, for Project Team activities.
- Liaises with the Project Managers, Project Engineers, Senior Quality Engineer, the Quality Engineer Projects, the Quality Engineer, Supply Chain & Support Quality Control/Assurance Technicians.
- Ensure supplier MPS, MTL Certs, ITPS, WPS & Coating produces are submitted & approved via Newcastle supplier portal.
- A level of commitment and flexibility is expected
- Participate in Quality Engagements
- Perform any other duties as directed by the ROW Project Quality Leader /Quality manager.
- Ensure that supplier ITPS, MPS, MTLS, WPS & Coating procedures are approved before NOIs can be processed
- Generate & Issue out document packages to QA inspectors to support site visit (Purchase orders, Supplier ITPs, Procedures & specifications).
- Raise supplier NCR's when required