Transition Lead (SC Cleared), Project Manager, Programme Manager, Prince, ITIL, V3, Data, RAID, Service Management, Roadmap, Regulated, Regulation, Central Government, Public Sector, DV Cleared, Security Clearance, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Policing, Police, Crime, Law Enforcement, Digital,
Our Central Government client based in Croydon are currently recruiting for a Transition Lead. The role requires SC Security Clearance.
The Transition Lead is required to manage the successful and safe introduction of a critical national programme into live service operations from two Legacy Services. They will mobilise, plan and lead the Transition activities to deliver against the programme objectives, following the internal governance / delivery assurance processes.
Develop and manage delivery of the Transition Approach enabling LEDs implementation, including dependencies across technical, data migration and business change workstreams to meet required cut over acceptance criteria;
- Development of Service Design and Transition documentation, and management of the e2e delivery of the service management activities;
- Stakeholder engagement activities with Central Government Enterprise Services, external suppliers, policing and non-policing organisations;
- Support commercial teams to source capability gaps and contract changes;
- Support technical and security teams through the accreditation process and provide related input.
- Member of the Programme's Senior Leadership Team, reporting directly to the Programme Director.
Key Skills / Experience
- Expertise managing Transition of Legacy services to successful delivery within a Programme covering the breadth of required workstreams e.g. technical delivery, test, service management, communications, readiness, cutover, early life support
- Experience of successfully delivering Transition outcomes for national organisations working in complex and highly regulated environments
- Experience of shaping and planning the transition activities including governance cycles and dependencies with the wider Programme Roadmap
- Ensuring the gathering and agreeing of achievable acceptance criteria for transition cutover, support and operations
- Pro-active management of internal and external controls including (but not limited to) RAID
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (external and internal) and manage stakeholder expectations through appropriate communications, reporting, assurance and governance
- Support the commercial and procurement teams in service contract renewals, changes, extensions and/or new requirements
- ITIL and Service Management experience in the implementation of a service design for enterprise solutions, applying ITIL processes when transitioning to a range of service groups and/or new capabilities
- Experience of working in blended, multi-discipline, multi-vendor team environments
- Ability to engage and influence at senior levels
- An understanding of the Law enforcement landscape
- The design of an integrated organisational structure, role profiles, culture, performance measures, competencies and skills to enable change
- The overall financial management, control and stewardship of the IT assets and resources used in the provision of IT services
- Expertise in multiple project methodologies including Agile delivery, Waterfall and Agile at scale