As an IT Supplier, you will be Accountable for supporting IT teams and Odeon Group IT Partners to ensure that our contracts are well managed and that changes to 3rd party agreements are understood and actioned.
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary plus a yearly performance bonus
- 33 Days Holiday (Inclusive of bank holidays) + increases with service
- A free film card for you and your friends.
- Private Healthcare
- Plus much more!
- Work with SRMs/Contract Owners in all our Group IT teams to ensure that our IT partners are managed in line with contractual agreements, meeting financial, performance and change targets.
- Ensure that supplier management processes/use of tools and documentation are adhered to via good communication and proactive management. Educate suppliers and colleagues to ensure clear roles and responsibilities understood.
- Work with Legal, Compliance, SRMs and Group Procurement to ensure that T&Cs are updated to support project requirements and clear SOWs are in place to support additional activities.
- Work collaboratively with Group Procurement to ensure that agreed consolidations, service improvements and savings identified are achieved and tracked. Also, ensure new suppliers are assessed and onboarded in line with agreed processes.
- Provide further value and propose opportunities for working in partnership with our suppliers to deliver outcomes in line with the Group IT strategy.
- Advise on best practice and develop our supplier management framework and strategy to support a Group approach.
What does it take?
- Experience in structured IT Supplier engagement
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Delivery oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to exhibit and promote the organisation's vision and values
- CIPS Purchasing & Supply qualified or equivalent
- effective communicator at all levels
- Knowledge of existing and emerging technologies and of industry best practice in IT development and delivery.