|Listed on:||31st May|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Darren Cairns|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Software Developer (C# .NET)
Leeds / Bradford
Up to £40,000
A market leading solutions provider are looking to recruit a Software Developer to join the small but expansive development team. You will have at least 5 years commercial experience working in an Agile environment, ideally with some architecture and management experience.
You will work in a Scrum team operating in an Agile, test driven environment and be required to deliver quality software. The role is key to the ongoing development and maintenance of our clients existing systems and the delivery of new and enhanced systems to support a series of software products in distribution markets. You will be expected to work with minimum supervision, possess strong development skills, and be able to hit the ground running, having acquired at least 5 years commercial experience as a Senior Developer.
Key role and responsibilities:
· Experienced .NET Developer with strong knowledge of C# (core), ADO.NET (main), ASP.NET and XML with the ability to read UML 2.0 and possess a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and provide technical assistance and advice to Scrum teams
· Experience of SQL Server: SQL stored procedures, Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
· Computer science degree or equivalent
· Strong software and database development experience
· Experience of testing and quality assurance
· Delivery of quality software components and systems to the business
· Develop backend services, such as web based services (XML)
· Support legacy work and new systems
· Research technologies in order to enhance technical knowledge and maintain high quality work
· Experience of working as part of a Scrum team within an Agile development environment
In return my client offer a relaxed and friendly working environment, very competitive salary, 25 days holiday, 3% pension, healthcare and excellent opportunities to progress your own career.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading company then please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.