Snr Systems Engineer / Control Systems Engineer / Aberdeen
Real Time Recruitment
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk Position - Senior Systems Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity for Senior Systems Engineer to join our team in Aberdeen responsible for Lifecycle Solutions and Services for our customer's Honeywell Distributed Control / SCADA Systems in the energy and chemical markets, working to the highest safety and quality standards, with minimum supervision.
What will you be doing:
• You will represent Honeywell in all customer interactions in a manner that is consistent with Honeywell values and maintain the customer equipment to the required standard.
• You will observe and operate both Honeywell and customer safe systems of work, complying with all legislation.
• You will actively participate in installation / configuration / implementation and commissioning of Honeywell's product range including Industrial control and safety systems, to meet customer specifications and able to independently implement significant modification to these systems.
• You will understand project life cycle from requirements to delivery and develop project documentation.
• You will implement smaller system upgrades or modifications that have the potential to significantly impact the customer's process. Implement online system changes to live plant without compromising process safety and operation.
• You will take initiative to establish opportunities for the development of product applications to enhance the customer process.
• You will be responsible for diagnosis and rectification / management of issues in complex application software.
• You will ensure timely communication to provide effective turn around on customer feedback and billings.
• You will provide technical information to the sales team on major works and support them in creating estimates and proposals.
What's in it for you:
• Work for a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth.
• Join a dynamic team where most leaders are promoted from within.
• Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
• Exp with installation, configuration, implementation and commissioning of Distributed Control Systems, Industrial control and safety systems, such as DC/TPS, EPKS).
• HNC/HND in industrial measurement and Control or Instrumentation or Computer science or Mechatronics or equivalent qualification with relevant industrial exp .
• Must have a valid Driving Licence.
• Must be willing to go through the Offshore certification and pass it (meet the right level of health requirements)
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
Pay rate - £50 p/h Ltd Company / Composite
Travel time - up to 30% of assignment
Hours - 40 hours per week
Checks - A drug screen test and DBS check will be required on all successful candidates.
This is an immediate vacancy, Urgent Cv's are required ASAP !