|Listed on:||30th May|
|Salary/Rate:||£20,000 - £24,000|
|Contact Name:||Recruitment Genius Ltd|
Are you looking for immediate and flexible work that will enable you to develop your IT engineering skills within a fast-paced growing organisation that values you? This company is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of touch screen kiosks providing kiosk hardware and bespoke software solutions for both public and private sector companies.
They currently have a fantastic opportunity for experienced IT engineers in the Castleford area, working for a company that takes a flexible approach to delivering tailored self-service kiosks and systems.
Their 2nd Line Support Analyst role in the Castleford area is a superb opportunity for someone who is passionate about further improving their IT and Software knowledge, improving their troubleshooting skills and is keen to continue to increase their hardware, software and troubleshooting knowledge.
This is an opportunity for development that is not to be missed. Day to day duties will involve investigating and troubleshooting both software and hardware faults, taking ownership of incidents, driving them through to resolution and maintaining a strong knowledge base.
- Fault finding and problem solving.
- Answering telephone calls and replying to emails from customers.
- Resolving help-desk tickets.
- Investigating and Responding to incidents in accordance to SLAs.
- Supporting bespoke software applications.
- Arranging engineer visits to customer sites.
- Liaising with engineers on site to complete troubleshooting and testing.
- Previous experience working on a Help Desk or Service Desk providing 2nd line support.
- Desktop imaging and PC builds.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues. These include but are not limited to using the following,
o Event Viewer
o Investigating application logs
o Command Line
o Firewall and network troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- 20 Days holidays plus bank holidays
- Free onsite car parking facilities
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
You will be able to work flexibly and efficiently whilst having a background in various IT systems, hardware, deployments, roll-outs or configuration along with a drive and passion to succeed. In exchange, they will provide the opportunity to work for a variety of high-profile clients with a degree of flexibility whilst growing your personal profile.