|Listed on:||29th May|
|Salary/Rate:||£55,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Gresham|
Join the Access Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!
Our core value of Love work, Love life' has been central to our success and so we're looking for people to join us who share our passion for making things better every day, to help us become a UK top 10 Software company.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What are we all about?
Gamebrain create Serious Games that help businesses engage and educate their staff and we're currently converting our lead product, QuizCom, into a SaaS solution.
We are a small team with a focused vision on how to enhance our products and rapidly grow our customer base. This job role is a key part of that plan at a very exciting point in our company's development.
Gamebrain is part of the Access Group who are fully supporting our development. This gives us the speed and flexibility of a start-up, with the backing of a software company that has a £150m+ turnover and who are passionate about helping our customers stay one step ahead of the challenges facing their industry and business. That's why over 1 million users and over 10,000 organisations rely on Access software to help their organisation thrive.
About the role:
We require a Lead Developer for our website and integrated content management system.
Gamebrain are creating an online toolset to enable the following:
• Our team to rapidly create demos for potential clients.
• Onboard these prospects to our CMS, highlighting the features and benefits of our product as they experiment with them.
• Convert these prospects into paying customers and allow them to manage their account from within the solution.
• Support these customers with an Enterprise Level toolset to create, control and report on the content delivered in their games.
You will be supported by a senior developer and front-end developer.
The front-end of our product is delivered as an App and developed in Unity. We have a separate Development Lead to produce this aspect of our products that you will be working in partnership with.
Day-to-day, you will:
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the technical design and development of our Serious / Learning game products.
• Involvement in all areas of product development
• Selection of production and deployment pipeline
• Independent creation of complete and re-usable solutions
• Lead architectural decisions and delivery of high-quality code
• Enhance and grow your team - Make them amazing!
As a well-rounded Lead Developer, your Skills and Experiences should include:
• 7+ years professional development experience, working in a lead position
• A high-level understanding of the latest web trends within a commercial environment
• Experience leading the development / application of modern content management systems
• Experience defining and implement architectural decisions
• Ability to write robust, cross platform, reusable and maintainable code
• Ability to conceptualise, present and execute ideas within a schedule
• Experience and ability to share best practices and mentor others
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday to Spain
Become part of our amazing Access family!