£41970 - £46167
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client are a medical device company based in Bray, Co. Wicklow, commutable from Dublin and surrounding counties. They specialise in the development, manufacture and marketing of diagnostic test kits. Their success is based on the fact that as a company, they consistently achieve standards of excellence in the quality of all they do. Established in 1992, a combination of strong organic growth and a progressive acquisition-led strategy has seen the company assemble an impressive portfolio of over 400 products to date sold in 80 countries.
They are expanding their team at the minute and are looking for a new Quality Engineer to join. Reporting to the Quality Engineering Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing guidance on all aspects of quality, and quality engineering within a cross-functional team.
What will I be doing as a Quality Engineer?
* Support Operations through the product life cycle / process for defined product portfolios
* Management of process deviations, non-conformances, reworks, CAPA, Design Changes, complaints, scrap and change requests for product group
* Lead and/or proactively participate in cross functional investigations as required
* Lead and/or proactively participate in risk management activities for designated product groups and processes as required
* Support Validation activities for designated product groups
* Conduct process and GMP audits and ensure area compliance
* Liaise with regulatory department to ensure product supply is maintained and all quality aspects are met
* Champion QA and continuous improvement initiatives
What I need to be a Quality Engineer?
* Primary degree qualification in a science, engineering or business discipline
* Minimum 4 year experience in in vitro diagnostics, medical device or life science industry
* In-depth knowledge of International Standards, GLP and GMP
* Strong analytical/problem-solving skills If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply directly below. To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.comReal Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales