|Recruiter:||Spring Group Plc|
|Listed on:||25th May|
|Salary/Rate:||£550 - £550|
|Contact Name:||Saira Younis|
Change Manager/Hertfordshire/6 month contract/£550 per day
Spring Technology are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our leading Clients in the market and they are seeking a Change Manager, The Change Manager role sits within the Change, Communications and Training (CCT) team, reporting to the Programme Director of the Global Finance Transformation Programme (FTP).
The Change Manager will lead the change activities supporting the roll out of multiple FTP organisational and IT system projects, across the clients global organisation.
Your duties as a Change Manager will entail
*Apply the Programme approach to define the Change and stakeholder approach for all the FTP projects.
* Lead the Change Impact Assessment, and development of appropriate change action plans, for each Project / area.
*Proactively support Project and Regional leads in the delivery of local change activities, as required.
*Collaborate with CCT to build the Business Readiness measures and tracking mechanisms.
*Build the capability of local support e.g. Super Users, through structured training and preparation activities.
* Build high quality materials e.g. briefing decks, and deliver briefing events to stakeholders.
* Provide coaching and advice to Colleagues who delivery change activities locally.
* Maintain a view of Change activity across the Programme to ensure shared resources and activities are effectively managed.
* Collaborate with, and support, the Communications and Learning leads in building and enhancing the capability of Colleagues in the business to support the change process.
* Raise risks or issues through the Programme risk management process.
*International travel to Central Europe, Thailand and Malaysia, when required and for specific activities.
The Change Manager should ideally have the following
*Retail/Private Sector background
*10+ years large scale Project/Programme background, working across multiple verticals
*ERP Change Management experience
*Oracle/SAP/D365 working knowledge
*Prosci/APMG Change Management/MSP heavyweight
If this role sounds of interest and you feel you are suited tot his role , then please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter All candidates will be spoken to regarding the role prior to submission of CV
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement