|Listed on:||25th May|
|Salary/Rate:||£20,000 - £20,000|
|Salary Notes:||DOE Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Service|
Junior Web Developer (Front-end)
Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated junior web developer/front-end coder looking to join our client's growing web design and development team?
Our client specialises in creating brilliantly bespoke websites and innovative digital solutions for clients throughout the UK and Ireland. Working closely with their web designers, the right candidate for this role will bring their website projects to life, building each site within their unique CMS and using their own in-house coding language.
Working closely with a team of Creative Designers, you will primarily use HTML and CSS for website builds and will be comfortable working within a fast-paced, structured environment on the development of high quality work. Your main task will be creating the front end aspects of websites.
If you have a fundamental understanding of website coding, are an adept problem-solver, and are looking to hone your existing coding skills to a high level, this may just be the ideal opportunity for you.
Requirements for the role
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS
- SCSS/SASS skills - advantageous but not essential
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe XD)
- Good understanding of responsive design principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Eye for detail
- Good organisational skills
- Hunger to learn and improve
What you can expect
- Salary £20K+ DOE
- Training and development opportunities
- Annual reviews
- Employee Assistance Programme enrolment
- Regular staff socials
- Relaxed dress code
- Friendly, welcoming team
If you are a budding Junior Web Developer, click the apply button below and start your journey today.