|Listed on:||23rd May|
|Salary/Rate:||£400 - £550|
|Salary Notes:||day rate|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Dynamics CE Consultant / Developer (Contract)
£400 - £550 day rate
With over 120,000 members in 140 countries, our client has been at the heart of the mechanical engineering profession since 1847.
They strive to improve the world through engineering by developing engineers, promoting engineering, informing opinion and encouraging innovation.
They're now looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Developer to join their core IT Team and play a vital role in the delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CE for the organisation for a contact until the end of 2019 with the potential to extend.
As a Microsoft Dynamics Developer, you will:
- Design business processes and solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CE
- Play a hands-on role in configuring and customising Dynamics CE
- Deliver a variety of modules for Dynamics CE
- Ensure that the CRM solutions meets business requirements
- Create high quality solutions accompanied by supporting documentation
- Support Testing activities
- Identify and mitigate business and project risks
- Communicate project progress
- Provide support for configuration and customisations
- Ensure best practice for Microsoft Dynamics standards are followed at all times
Interested? To be considered as a Microsoft Dynamics Developer, you will need:
- Hands-on, proven experience in CRM configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development
- Experience in data migration from on-premise and in-cloud systems
- Experience of writing technical specifications for planned work
- An understanding of Dynamics CRM DB Schema and Business Data Model including the customisation and development of Business Data Models for different solutions.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all CRM functional areas including sales, marketing, customer service and contact/case management
- Strong functional knowledge and an understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM, 2013, 2015, 2016 and/or 365)
Experience of delivering the Dynamics solution for a membership organisation would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role CRM Developer, CRM System Developer, Dynamics CE Developer, CRM Architect, System Engineer, CRM Engineer, or Microsoft Dynamics Engineer.
But what's in it for you?
- Play a vital role in the implementation of a vital system
- Take on a varied workload
- Work on an array of Dynamics modules increasing the scope of your skills and experience
- Join a global membership organisation with a rich history
- Work from our client's beautiful Edwardian building in central London
- The potential to extend the contract
Interviews will be held on an ad-hoc basis as suitable applicants apply. An immediate start is available for the right candidate.
Thank you for your interest in this post. Our client looks forward to receiving your application.
They regret that they are unable to reply to each applicant; therefore, if you do not hear from them within 28 days of your application for this post you should assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for the role of Microsoft Dynamics Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.