Digital Programme Director
Spring Group Plc
21st May 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Digital Programme Director - 6 months - London
Telecommunications client is looking for a highly experienced Digital Programme Director to lead a Digital transformation of mobile services.
- To run and structure the Digital programme office with responsibility for aligning and managing multiple workstreams and managing senior stakeholder engagement
- To provide incisive thought leadership on digital transformation and agile methodologies that will underpin and deliver the Programme
- To develop and maintain the Digital roadmap including responsibility for maintaining momentum for the delivery of milestones
- To support complex analytical deliverables including investment business cases and modelling
- Experience in strategy consulting with a top tier firm
- Proven track record of leading customer-facing digital transformation (must include the creation of a new digital business model, digital channel or digital offerings), multi-year experience covering business, product and IT aspects
- Proved track record of leading teams and engaging with senior stakeholders on complex transformations
- International experience, has worked in more than one country
- Experience in the TMT (Telecom, Media and Technology) space, with bias towards digital
- Familiarity with IT systems and key enterprise platform vendors
- Deeply analytical with advanced modelling skills
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement