ERP/CRM Systems Manager
20th May 2019
£Competitive Plus Benefits
£Competitive Plus Benefits
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
ERP / CRM Systems Manager
Our client a specialist provider of data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. We're currently looking for an ERP / CRM Systems Manager to join our growing team and support the success of our customers' network projects.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days' holiday plus public holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme available
- Free beverages offered
- £1,200 Refer a Friend bonus
That is not all; our client are also open to flexible working and now have a perks portal available to take advantage of.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking team and really make your mark by consolidating your experience in a role that will afford you plenty of growth and development opportunities.
Reporting to the Head of Service Delivery, the ERP / CRM Systems Manager will primarily be responsible for ensuring that our client make best use of the CRM, ERP and other operational systems used to manage its business.
Your role will encompass the ongoing monitoring, management and user training of associated systems to ensure that all records meet exceptional levels of data quality and functionality. Your aim will be to produce reliable and consistent reporting and increased operational performance for all departments within the business.
In addition, you will:
- Design, maintain and publicise reports from the operational systems that will support manager and general user requests
- Create and maintain KPI entities and dashboards
- Identify records with missing or invalid information, as well as records that require updates or corrections
- Manage the data entry and system configurations to cover a range of topics, including basic UI configuration, field creation and extensibility, data health mechanisms and more
- Regularly identify areas for improvement and ensuring compliance with necessary accreditations/regulations
- Design, publish monitor and manage the training content and effectiveness thereof for end users
To be considered as the ERP / CRM Systems Manager, you will need:
- Experience of managing ERP and CRM systems (ideally, this would include SAP Business ByDesign/Hubspot/Microsoft Dynamics or similar)
- Knowledge of, and the capability to use, reporting and data analysis tools such as Power BI, Excel, Crystal Reports etc
- Demonstrable experience in a similar CRM or ERP management or admin role, preferably in an IT business
- Strong analytical skills to deliver valuable information to the business
Our client is eager to hear from candidates who have worked as an IT Project Manager, ERP Project Manager, CRM Project Manager, Data and Insight Manager, Systems Manager, ERP Systems Administrator, CRM Administrator, ERP Solution Architect, or ERP/CRM Consultant.
Webrecruit and our client are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're a talented ERP / CRM Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.