Role: Data & Analytics Architect
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6-12 months
The Data & Analytics Architect is responsible for the overall architecture, including service, for a product group (product roadmap) and quality assurance of architectural decisions, technical designs to ensure alignment to enterprise platform and integration strategies, standards and patterns
- Must have 8+ years of experience, performing the above accountabilities.
- Must have significant experience, 8+years, as a solution architect working in financial services or government / regulatory bodies, with experience of creating strategies, roadmaps and architectural delivery plans, enabling innovation for the relevant products, platforms, systems or components, on large projects (£5M+).
- Must have significant experience, 8+ years, working with formal architectural methodologies and frameworks, including TOGAF, and architecture modelling tools (EA Sparx, RSA etc.).
- Must have significant experience, 8 +years, of working through the end to end project and/or product delivery lifecycle with employees, 3rd party or offshore suppliers following development methodologies (e.g. Prince2, RUP, Scrum, Agile).
- Must be commercially aware, the ability to understand supplier proposals and promote cost effective solutions.
- Must have the relevant solution architecture skills (i.e. Data, Application, and Infrastructure).
- Must have proven ability to innovate within a product stack whilst ensuring EA adherence.
- Must have knowledge of UML.
- Must have experience of managing architectural risk through the project lifecycle and during "run".
- Must have a good understanding of architecting for n-tier applications Cloud, microservices, working with and helping FCA enterprise strategy.
- Must have a good overall knowledge of a broad range of technology trends and industry standards in providing IT Products and Services and best practice application / solution / platform architectures.
- Must be able to operate at SFIA level 5.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in CI/CD pipelines (preferably using these tools; Jenkins, Nexus, Chef, Git).
- Must have 3+ years of experience in developing solutions in using Cloudera productsservices.
- Must have 5+ years designing solutions that are hosted within a Linux ecosystem (Bind, Postfix, IdM, YUM, etc.).
- Must have 3+ years of data and analytics tooling such as Talend, Tableau, RDS, DB2, Redshift, Quicksight etc.
- Must have experience of data and analytical solution designs, such as Data Warehousing, Data Lake and ETL solutions
- Must be AWS Solution Architect Professional Associate certified.
- Should have experience of Machine Learning products and services, such as AWS Machine Learning.
Please submit CVs in the first instance.