Information Assurance Consultant - Cambridgeshire - Up to £55,000
Information Assurance Consultant
Up to £55,000
Due to the nature of the work the successful candidate will be required to hold, or be in a position to qualify for Developed Vetting (DV) Security Clearance.
A global technology business who operate around the world, provide services and solutions to improve security, efficiency and effectiveness of electronic and computer-based operations. They develop technically challenging systems and undertake innovative research to help client's realist the value of their data.
We are looking for an Information Assurance Consultant to provide security assurance to a range of public and private sector clients as well as supporting internal security operations. This is a client facing role, the successful candidate will need to be comfortable in travel between Lincoln and St Neots. Required Skills
- CCP certification in one of the following. (Accreditor, IA Architect, IA Auditor, ISSO, SIRA).
- At least one of the following recognised IT Security certifications. (CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO 27001).
- Strong knowledge of GDPR and Data Protection law.
- Able to write / update information security policies (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, Risk Management, Information Assurance)
- Technical and non-technical SME in risk management (implementation and advisory)
If you are interested in this role please contact Robyn Click here to contact this recruiter
Recruitment Solutions for more information.