Senior Technical Architect
£80K - £100K
Multiple Locations Available The Role
The role holder works at a senior management level to define and deliver major technical projects, strategies and architectures, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues and contributing key insights. Key Skills
- Knowledge of various ERP functional solutions architecture.
- Knowledge of system design, configuration, customisation, integration, testing and support.
- Exposure to all aspects of the system implementation including gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation support.
- Knowledge of Core Oracle eBusiness / Fusion products - Financials, HRMS, Supply Chain and CRM.
- Exposure to major Cloud Platforms (AWS, Axure, OCI) across PaaS, IaaS and Saas.
This is an opportunity to join a multi award-winning organisation with a proven track record for investing in their employees. My client boasts an impressive training budget, with projects that are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions that can be found in the world. You will work with the latest technology developing ground breaking solutions to everyday problems.
You will not only get exposure to exciting technology and projects. You will also become part of a unique culture, where you will genuinely feel part of something greater. There is a focus on building lasting relationships within the business, and also supporting your aspirations whatever they may be. There are a variety of policies and procedures in place to ensure that you are helped in becoming the best you can be. Due to the nature of this work you must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Daniel Shannon at Evolution Recruitment or apply with your mot up to date CV.