Role - Software engineer
Salary - Negotiable
Location - Central Bristol
I am looking for a developer with plenty of enthusiasm and willingness to continue developing.
You will be responsible developing and supporting the point of sale frameworks and tools, Internal processes and any other applications required for the companies procedures.Essential Skills:
Good to haves:
- Understanding of C# or Java.
- 2-3 years +.
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal for dealing with suppliers and project partners.
- understanding of SQL.
- knowledge of the payment processing industry.
- Version control such as Git.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT SCOTT BRIDGES AT EVOLUTION ON [Telephone number removed] .
- 25 holiday days each year (+ bank holidays + 1 day after each year of service with up to a max. Of 30 days)
- Work-life balance with our Flexi-time policy
- 7 hours per day, 35 hours per week
- Annual bonus scheme
- A chance to develop with an allocated company training budget
- Private health insurance
- Bike2Work Scheme (government-backed cycle to work scheme)
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Perkbox subscription - discounts on gyms, restaurants, high st retailers, cinema tickets etc
- Free fruit delivered to the office