On-Boarding Manager / PM - Digital Marketing SaaS / Adtech
£28000 - £40000
+ Discretionary bonus of up to 10% + Extensive Benefits & Perks
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
On-Boarding Manager / PM - Digital Marketing SaaS / Adtech
London, EC4V 4AY
£28,000 - £40,000 + Discretionary bonus of up to 10% + Extensive Benefits & Perks & State-of-the-Art Office
Ready to welcome and onboard leading eCommerce brands including the likes of Virgin Holidays, Spartan, Whistles, Hunter and Clarins?
Join an innovative global leader in data-driven marketing technology that help brands reach consumers with timely and authentic digital advertising experiences.
Who we are
We are the global leader in integrated marketing solutions and part of Rakuten Inc, one of the world's leading Internet service companies. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with 900+ employees across 16 offices in 8 countries. With European offices in Brighton, London, Paris and Berlin, we have a friendly and welcoming culture and great office environments.
The On-Boarding Manager / PM Role:
The On-Boarding Manager / PM will bridge the gap between our external clients & our internal sales, technical and client services teams. You will oversee the overall launch process, facilitate quick & seamless technical integrations and organise client campaign materials required to launch their program and market their products or services. As the primary contact for new clients, your key responsibility will be, to create a positive experience, where communication is open and relevant information is shared with both internal & external stakeholders; and to ensure all launch tasks are executed in a timely manner.
Roles & Responsibilities:
+ Project & Process Management
- Understand and own overall launch processes for Affiliate, Search & Display clients.
- Coordinate technical & marketing launch of new client campaigns on respective Rakuten Marketing platform(s).
- Use project management software to manage launch tasks & deliverables and ensure internal and external stakeholders execute and/or deliver required items by deadline dates.
- Create and Maintain launch process documentation.
- Analyze & improve the client launch process where opportunity exists or business needs change.
- Prioritize and Solve launch obstacles and dependencies to support Launch KPIs
- Onboard clients quickly and efficiently - set clear expectations and gather all required documents and items needed by technical & non-technical implementation teams
- Establish and maintain regular and appropriate communication with key contacts for the clients, internal or external.
- Ensure that the client launch status is up to date and all teams have visibility through project management software
- Execute on technical & non-technical launch tasks using internal and/or 3rd party tools depending on campaign launch requirements
- Learn and understand the full capabilities of Rakuten Marketing tools and technologies and support client's use of them.
- Provide consultative launch support and business guidance to clients.
On-Boarding Manager / PM Required Skills and Experience:
Candidate will have a minimum of 2-3+ years experience in project management and online advertising related functions. Successful candidates may bring experience from an agency, client, or consulting environment. Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certifications encouraged.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Solid project management skills, Collaborative, inclusive approach
- Understands the impact of decisions on company's short and long-term goals
- Strong verbal, written & presentation communication skills; Great relationship-building skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and interact with cross-functional teams on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent time management, follow-up and organizational skills. Attention to detail is priority
- Must be able to quickly develop facility with proprietary software to manage and review launch status
- Able to translate client requirements into technical specifications
- Very good process mapping and visualization skills and familiarity with task management tools
- Knowledge of digital marketing and basic concepts of affiliate, display and search marketing
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and PowerPoint for client-ready reports & presentations
- Basic knowledge in HTML, cookies, web analytics, tracking and reporting
- Basic understanding of tag manager and container tag concepts
- Basic understanding of mobile SDK concepts
Our state-of-the-art office is situated in the heart of the City with excellent transport links (tubes: Mansion House (1 min) and Bank (6 mins). Mainline stations: Blackfriars (11 mins) and London Bridge (17 mins)) and offers a bright and open working environment, with lots of meeting rooms and event spaces.
+ Discretionary bonus of up to 10%
+ pension, private health/dental, life insurance/critical illness cover and more
+ Internal and external training and development opportunities
+ Opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients in the Americans and APAC region
+ New, state-of-the-art office in the heart of the City with an open plan office
+ Catered breakfast and lunch 1x per week
+ Fully stocked kitchen with breakfast items, fruit, snacks, and soda available at all times
+ Quarterly parties and office team building activities - well stocked office bar with Friday drinks available weekly
+ 5 PM Friday finishes (standard working hours 9 - 6); 3 PM finish the day before holidays
+ Bonus Summer Vacations Days (subject to performance)
+ Excellent transport links - tubes: Mansion House (1 min) and Bank (6 mins). Mainline stations: Blackfriars (11 mins) and London Bridge (17 mins)
+ Discounted gym membership at Virgin Active Collective located in building
You may have worked in the following capacities:
Marketing Software Implementation, SaaS Onboarding, Technical Customer Success, SaaS Implementation Project Management, SaaS Platform Support, Onboarding Project Manager, Web Analyst, Adtech Technical Analyst
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.