Utilities (Gas) Installation Team Leader-GNO2-RG/OX/SN/SP
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£35000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Do you have working experience of Gas Infrastructure Installation and are looking for a position offering a technically challenging environment and superb career progression.
They are a large and growing utility networks company and are a huge player in the power market, offering interesting work and real career route for an ambitious candidate.
The role will be field based, and will be responsible for the installation of gas infrastructure in the local Region (OX/RG/SN/SP postcode), supervising an assistant
Therefore tasks will include:
1. Assist with the Install and commission of gas infrastructure, as instructed by the team leader
2. Accept delivery of plant and materials and check fitness for purpose prior to use
3. Work to site specific risk assessments on a daily basis to ensure maintenance of a safe working environment
To apply you should have:
1. Experience of Gas I/S Installation
2. GNO2 qualified/NRSWA/Gas Network Safety Passport
3. Due to the roles function you MUST have a UK driving licence.
The role is working 8.30-5, Monday-Friday.
Close date 24/5/19
The role is paying up to £35-40K plus overtime, bonus, with significant salary and career development.