Connected Platform Engineer - IoT
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
At Dyson we're aiming to provide the best Internet-of-things (IoT) device experience in the World. We are keen to hear from engineers who want to help us accomplish this. As we expand and improve our systems we'd like to hear from people who have experience and interest with these challenges.
As a Connected Platform Engineer, within the Research & Development department, you'll get to work with a broad range of systems and technologies. As a team we're responsible for automating, designing, building, and supporting services utilising AWS, and the software we run such as Docker, Grafana, Jenkins, Octopus and Splunk so that other teams can continuously improve Dyson owners product experience. We build automated, scalable, secure and resilient systems capable of supporting Dyson's incredible growth
AWS EC2, ECS and Lambda to run our services
· Grafana for monitoring our systems health
· Jenkins for orchestration
· Splunk for systems analysis
· C#, node.js and Python to create our services
Please apply if you:
· Think this sounds fun
· Want to automate everything
· Like resolving complicated problems
· Have experience with some of our technologies and tools
· Take pride in writing great code
· Have a strong background in software engineering
Opportunity to work remotely 1-2 days per week
27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
Performance related bonus
Free on-site parking
Subsidised café and restaurants
Discounts on Dyson machines
To find out more and to apply, please click the APPLY button.