IT Project Manager- Change Management/ Cyber Secruity- Staines- 6 Mths
Evolution Recruitment Solutions Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We currently require the services of a IT Senior Change Project Manageris accountable for delivery of a significant UK IT projects. The job holder will define and drive assigned projects, managing and controlling specialist teams to undertake the day-to-day delivery of a number of work streams.
• Strong knowledge and expertise in IT project management using a variety of methodologies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, empathy and at times fortitude and resilience.
• Highly results oriented and focussed on adding value to Bupa.
• Experience of IT project delivery specifically in software development - within a regulated sector.
• Able to thrive in pressurised environments, with a clear approach to decision making.
• Advocate of change, with significant experience of implementing IT change.
• Must be able to demonstrate advanced stakeholder management skills across a wide range of different stakeholders from business customers through to IT colleagues.
• Must have a tenacious approach to problem solving, constantly striving for effective solutions.
• In addition - this person ideally should have Cyber Security experience
• E2E delivery of IT projects according to agreed plan (cost & time), scope, IT standards and quality.
• Identify, understand, plan and manage technology dependencies and critical path within projects.
• Work to assure technology readiness.
• Building effective and efficient IP in the key domains for the UK (see qualifications and experience section below).
• Establish and manage effective and trusted relationships with key UK stakeholders and IT project stakeholders including Tower Leads.
• Lead the IT team(s) in translating business requirements into IT plans & deliveries.
• Ensure robust & accurate IT estimate submissions are produced.
• Align with the appropriate IT project governance and reporting frameworks within UK.
• Ensure robust and measurable IT submissions and artefacts exist for each project, with clearly identified and traceable commercial outcomes at all times.
• Effectively engage and manage the dependencies with IT shared services.
• Effectively engage and manage external vendors.
• Ensure the compliance of IT projects to applicable regulatory bodies.
• Manage full project lifecycle delivery - initiation and planning, executing and controlling, quality and closure.
• Support continuous improvement ethos within the ITCS community.