HR Business Partner - FTSE250 Global Organisation - 55-60k
This is a great opportunity for a HR Business Partner to work for a prestigious FTSE 250 global organisation. The HR Business Partner will need to be a strong generalist and will support the Head of HR to develop strategies, plans, budgets, projects and timelines to deliver the people and business plan.
The role will manage a small team of HR Payroll Coordinators and a HR Advisor.
- Work within established Company policies and procedures
- Protect the information assets of the Company and comply with the Company's Information Assurance policies and procedures at all times
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
- Demonstrate safety, integrity & commitment at all times.
- Support the Senior HR Business Partner in the implementation of the people strategy
- Provide support and guidance to employees and Managers on payroll related queries
- Ensure the operation of best practice administration, processes and procedures
- Support the general improvement of all HR data through accurate data entry, proactive cleansing and maintenance of data and business initiatives
- Provide expert strategic and operational HR advice and guidance to management and colleagues
- In liaison with the Head of HR support strategic business initiatives and change management
- Coach Managers to improve performance
- Liaise closely with the HR Shared Service Centre, working in partnership to provide effective advice and guidance to managers
- Support the Head of HR in analysing training needs, creating development plans and analysing learning and development requirements.
- High proficiency with MS office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Proven experience of co-ordinating HR and Recruiting processes
- Ability to prioritise work load and deliver to set deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Structured approach to work
- Excellent written and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Team worker
- Performance Driven
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of HR and recruiting practices and their application.
- SAP system knowledge
- Experience of working within and engineering background
- Experience of in house recruitment within a HR department
- Basic HR experience
- Experience of working within a HR Business Partnering model
- Experience of working as part of a team to deliver against deadlines.
- Full airside pass or the ability to obtain one
- Degree Level or equivalent qualified
- Proven experience of recruitment of contingent workers
For more information on this exceptional opportunity, apply now.