SQL Database Administrator - Inside IR35
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
To design, develop, configure, maintain and support all back-end databases that store information used by inhouse applications. Ensuring that they have high integrity, excellent performance and sufficient capacity to meet the organisation's needs.
* Maintain the performance and integrity of databases supporting applications.
* Maintain and create change control procedures in relation to databases.
* Maintain and control systems policies and procedures in keeping with current Informatics strategies.
* Ensure adequate procedures are introduced and maintained for the purpose of systems and applications backup.
* Define and implement database standards.
* Design, produce and distribute performance and capacity reports on each database showing past and current performance and identifying any future areas of concern and proposing actions needed to address them.
* Provide 3rd/4th line support for database problems reported to the Help Desk.
* Follow on calls allocated through to closure keeping the user updated on progress.
* Escalate issues to 3rd party suppliers where necessary.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.