Managing Consultant - Data & Digital - London
£90,000 - £100,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Managing Consultant - Cyber, Data & Digital - Government
£90000 - £100000 per annum
We are mandated by our global defence & aerospace organisation client to support them in the recruitment of digital, data & cyber advisors to form part of a new consultancy arm. Of particular interest to our client is the recruitment of established senior managing consultants with deep public sector experience skilled in cyber security, digital services and /or data & analytics.
* Supporting the Practice Director in identifying and developing the business.
* Forming and resourcing multi-disciplinary consultancy teams, and ensuring the planning and management of delivery by team leaders remains within budget and meets agreed schedules.
* Delivering a portfolio of digital-related engagements across our business, including effective people management on client engagements.
* Striving for and attracting a diverse culture and workforce, you will seek to build balanced teams diverse in gender, background, culture, thought and behaviours, You will have strategies for how to build high performing teams able to address our clients most complex and pressing issues.
* Contributing to the latest thought-leadership and research relating to digital transformation, cyber security and organisational crisis and response management to cyber issues.
To be successful in this role you will:-
* Have excellent commercial and financial awareness and business acumen, including a good understanding of risk specifically relating to both cyber risk and the risks which customers manage on a regular basis.
* Be able to advise clients, not only on their cyber risk, but also how they can create performance advantage through better analysis and understanding of their existing data.
* Have great interpersonal skills and experience of developing effective, long-lasting relationships, either as a consultant or demonstration of significant influencing abilities within an organisation.
* Have the ability to take complex analysis and to present and communicate it in a concise and clear manner, appropriately tailored to people from a very wide range of cultures, technical backgrounds and seniorities.
* Be able to work with a wide variety of other organizations, able to influence and be influenced when appropriate to bring to bear the latest ideas, thinking, and leadership.
* Have a strong academic record or hold significant professional development certifications and accreditations in the field of security and cyber security (such as CISSP, CERT, CISM, CISMP, CISA, ISSMP) or equivalent.
To be considered for this role please apply below with your updated CV.