Looking for a new challenge? Zodiac Maritime is the largest privately-owned ship management company in the UK with a worldwide trading presence, a recognised reputation for performance excellence and headquartered in London. Our culture is friendly, team orientated and collaborative. We hope you will consider our company as the next step in your career.
What you are great at:
- A hands-on approach in operationally supporting Business as Usual (BAU) IT to all users.
- Being proactive, anticipating and mitigating issues, which may impact service availability.
- Troubleshoot system, desktop and network problems.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replacing hardware parts.
- Infrastructure monitoring, fault diagnosis and resolution, directly or via third parties.
- Implementing IT cyber security policies.
- Working with project teams to implement and support new digital transformation technologies.
More about you:
- Experience resolving security and Desktop incidents and building a knowledge-base.
- Professional and positive, with good customer-facing practices.
- Analytical and diligent.
- Attention to detail.
- Resilient: ability to cope successfully under pressure and with shifting priorities.
- Articulate, with excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Effective collaborator and communicator across all levels of the organisation.
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient and enthusiastic team player.
- Assertive, adaptable, collaborative and creative with a "Can-do" attitude, willing to go the extra mile.
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to quickly learn new skills.
- On call - regular rota.
Technical Experience of some (not all) of the following:
- Network equipment switches, access points, routers and firewalls.
- Cloud platforms i.e. Azure, AWS.
- Microsoft 365 (SharePoint/Teams/MS Office/Office 365/Enterprise Security).
- Mac / Windows 10 / Windows 2016 / AD / Azure AD, Linux, Virtualisation (VMware).
- Telephony (PBX / Mobile / VOIP / MDM), A/V systems (audio-visual).
- Equivalent or MSc in Information Technology would be an advantage.
- 2 years' service desk experience.