Michael Bailey Associates are currently recruiting for a Senior Java & Python Application Developer for a Leading Financial Organisation in Zurich, Switzerland.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Main responsibilities will include:
- Implementing Java web applications based on Java 11, Python 3.5, Angular7, Spring, Maven, Oracle DB, Hibernate, Tomcat.
- Technical conception, analysis and design of banking requirements in the area Securities / investments
- Quality assurance and code reviews of existing source code
- Support of Python developers on page department (development environment,
- CI / CD (Jenkins, Nexus, etc.) and Code Reviews)
- Collaboration in the development team of the Java web application
- Connecting existing Python functions via REST / JSON with the Java web application
The skills required will be:
- Well-founded computer science education (eg FH, Uni)
- Solid knowledge and experience with the development of Java web applications and Python programs
- Several years of experience in the development of JEE applications
- Proven sound experience with Python and Java
- Very good knowledge of JEE, Spring, Hibernate / JPA, Maven, SQL (Oracle),
- Experience with Tomcat, Jenkins, Nexus, Linux, WebServices and LDAP is an advantage
- Banking experience in securities / investment business, portfolio management /
- Optimization is an advantage
For immediate consideration, please send CV to:
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.